Finally!! A new blog entry from me in 2010!
Yes.. it's a long long over due entry. No excuses for my laziness.
The holiday season was good. Couldn't be better, with all the long weekends and time spent with our families. It was a good ending to 2009... and I sure hope 2010 will be a fantastic one for everybody.
I've been wanting to post pics up here as updates.. but alas.. have no time to edit them.
And before I knew it.. the new year is here.. and its the start of a new work week again! Have decided to stay on my current role for awhile more... due to personal reasons. I keep telling myself.. I must have faith in what I am doing. Most importantly.. I must have faith in HIM.
So far, the last 10 days of the new year has been good. Received couple of good news. Most people are still in their holidaying mood.. so generally the atmosphere at work is good. Hope this feeling last. :)
Today, Nick and I went to check out sofa sets.. and we also went to meet our interior designer again. Been wanting to do up that study room for the loooooooooogest time. Finally we decided to make an appointment to discuss with him about the design. So.. we'll be getting some new furnishings in the next 2 months. Can't wait for them to be ready!
As for Nat and Matt, 1st week in sch was fine... though it can be better.
Nat goes to K1 this year. And she D-R-E-A-D going to sch cos she has this fear of her teacher.. who resembles a 'giantess' to her. (exaggerated of cos :p) "Mdm Louis"is big, loud, and fierce. And in Nat's words.. "Everybody says she is fierce!" So.. she concluded that she better not offend Mdm Louis.. else she will be scolded left-right-center. She prob also felt that she is not able to behave 'freely' in sch as much as she did in her N2 class.
Which is why she always hesitate to enter the class the past week. I am hoping that she would overcome this fear soon.. cos I believe it is self-imposed fear and not true fear. Keep telling her if she behave herself.. she will not get scolding. So.. hopefully she will be fine. Anyway, every night whenever I ask her if she enjoyed sch that day, she always gives me the thumbs up. So.. she did enjoyed it..right?
As for Matthias .. he goes to N2 this year. This boy seemed to have no problems adjusting to his new classroom and teachers. BUT.. he is starting to get complaints from his teachers.. for not listening to instructions. Siiighh... why am I not surprised. This little playful puppy simply love disturbing and irritating his friends. Esp now when his classroom is just next to Nat's. They can play with each other everyday. Hopefully he will learn how to listen better!!!
That's all for now.. update again soon!
2 comments:
Finally a post after multiple checks to your blog. Hahaha.great to see your updates :) Hope to catch up with ya soon during CNY.
Haha.. Yes finally.. After so long! Haven't seen much updates to your blog too!
Post a Comment