
Nat and Matt had their Sports Day recently in Sept. It's funny to see the small kids running in races and half the time I think most of them don't even know what they are running for.
This is a video of a race between Matthias' N1 class - Hope and anther N1 class - Joy. The kids are just following the teachers' instructions and what other kids are doing. Guess it's a fun and interactive way for them to learn how to listen and follow instructions. Amidst the smothering early sun, the kids actually ran and completed their activities.. Kudos to them, esp the 3 yr olds!
As for Nat, her race involves alittle bit more hands and eye co-ordinations. She had to run to a point, roll the ball in her hand and try to knock down the cans that are placed a distance away.
Pls ignore the later part of the video.. which was due to a small commotion from Matthias (he had a fright when he realised I wasn't around him).
It was a fun day.. but as the weather was pretty hot that day, i tried to keep the kids under the shade most of the time. Even though they had other races that invites parents and even had a 'sibilings' race, we did not participate. A reason was because I was there alone with the 2 kids. Well, not exactly alone with the teachers around.. but you know..the kids will stick to me if I am there even when their class is around. To top it all, Nick was down with a nasty flu bug that day.. so despite the fun, it was also tiring rushing around like a mad dog.
Cos after the morning sports day, I got to rush off to bring Nick to the clinic, then rush off to another appointment in the afternoon. In short, a tiring off day!
1 comment:
The kids look so cute running at the sports day! I'm sure they had fun despite the hot sun. Kudos to mommy and the teachers!
Love dawn
Post a Comment