Have you ever felt a sudden fear of losing the ability to see?
If you do not have perfect eyesight, you may have had this feeling some time in your life. Actually I have not really felt the fear till recently.
I hope I am not trying to scare myself.. but i've encountered some moments of 'blindness' recently. U know, when you suddenly off the lights in a brightly lighted room, you will feel a momentarily darkness before your eyes get accustomed to the dark.
Recently, when i do that, I somehow felt that the darkness seem to have prolonged. I have to wait several minutes before I could make out anything that's in front of me. Somehow.. it felt... different. It felt a bit too long. It felt... unusual. And I am starting to feel more tired recently even though I sleep pretty much with the kids... and have not stayed up late for the past week.
I suddenly realised... that it will be terrible if I could not see both my children growing up, if I can't see the changes we are going to do to our home, the pictures of Mother Nature which we have often missed in our daily life, and every single thing that is happening in front of me.
Hopefully it's just my mind playing tricks on me.
3 comments:
Take good care of your health and see a doc for a detailed check-up. Health is more impt than anything else.
I will. Thanks :)
Larry: Just relax and have ample rest! You will feel better. If you are really concern, then seek your company's doctor advice before jumping to a specialist.Take care!
Post a Comment