Today, i finally managed to take my long awaited leave. For once, I have a day away from the hectic work and office environment. Desperately need a breather from the every-day stress. Work at this new company has not been easy for the past 6 months (o yes, i just received my confirmation letter!). I finally realised how different it is working for a 'startup' versus a big structured company.
Anyway.. enough about work. Just wana tell u guys that I've just rebonded my hair... after years of procrastinating. I had always felt there is no need for me to straighten my hair since it's already pretty straight. Furthermore, i heard it damages your hair, etc ,etc. However, I decided I will just try this out once and for all as i wana change my image alittle.
Am usually not one to try out new hairdo cos i dont have the courage to move out of my 'comfort' zone. Do u realise as you grow older, you tend not to venture out of your zone? I do realise this for myself.. and found that i have to conscientiously remind myself that I'll not be able to learn if i dont push myself out of my boundaries. How would I know if I look good in it if I dont try? Well.. so much debate for a just new hairdo (:P)
So back to my rebonded hair.. I LOVE It. I feel so 'neat' and clean after the entire treatment. In fact i tthink it's pretty well done. Kudos to my stylist! Now i dont have to comb my hair and make sure it's neat everytime i leave the house. Even blow drying the hair is effortless.. dont need a comb! (Sound like a mountain tortise right?)
Told Nick that I like this hair so much that I'll prob stay with this hairstyle for the entire 2009.. and he was like.. "U sure? It's only Feb now leh". Even my hair stylist echoed similar sentiments.. "women ah..even though they say won't do, in the end if they are in the mood, they'll still do it. " How come they know us so well?
I thought they always say Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus?
3 comments:
Hey, show us your new hairstyle leh. Wanna see
haha.. show u when we meet up lor..
wow sis... didnt know you rebonded your hair!! Wanna see it too!!
Post a Comment