Hi there to whoever's reading my blog now.
Yes, this is a BRAND new blog which i plan to start, as a continuation from my previous blog in moblog (dove.moblog.com). Why do i wana move on from moblog? Well, a reason is bcos i am pretty impressed by the number of cool features blogger has... so much more than moblog! (Sorry moblog folks!) I also realised most of my friends are using blogger as well. Guess if it's really good, the bees just find their way to the good stuff.. :p
Well.. Okie.. I'm doing this cos it's the start of 2009. And since it's only the 4th day of the brand new year... i decided I should start something new. Just to give myself a brand new interest in life. Hopefully my interest continues.. and i really hope to pen my thoughts down despite my busy schedule. You might say everybody's busy right? Yes.. it's just how we make the time and effort.
Another of my New Year resolution is to LOOSE weight and be healthy. Yes.. I am planning to hit the gym at least 2X a week. Since my work place has a gym, i should make full use of it. So.. I am really looking forward to a BRAND new me. :D
Tata...*and i am not looking forward to work tomorrow*
2 comments:
Hi sis!! Didnt realise u started posting! Sorry.. didnt 'tuned-in' to blogger for a while already.. v happy that u started blogging again!
Hey rach, heard from kelv that you've started writing in another blog. It looks very neat and you! :) Jiayou with your new year resolutions to exercise and stay healthy and hey, perhaps we can go swimming or shopping tog someday.. that's a GReat form of exercise too! Keke..I cant wait to get out of the house soon. :O Check in on your blog again soon, God bless!
Post a Comment